Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Cyber Change Manager
Reading, Southern England
GBP400 - GBP500 per day
Are you a Change Manager looking for your next role? Have you got experience of working on enterprise-wide IAM Cyber Security Transformation projects?
My client, one of the world's largest consumer goods companies, is looking for a motivated Change Manage to help define benefits, assess progress and manage change required by adopting IAM platform within the Business and IT.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities to support adoption of the changes required by the IAM project.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts by providing input, document requirements and supporting the design and delivery of training programs.
- Additional responsibilities may include: o Identify and manage anticipated
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Exposure to infrastructure implementations and or Cyber tech rollouts
- Experience of process change preferably within large-scale organizational change efforts
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Experience of supporting senior managers and stakeholders
- Proven ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills
- Able to work within a dynamic team environment
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment and develop new skills
Sound like you? Click APPLY or contact Nathan on 02077806706