|Position:||Customer Service Advisor - South Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Dublin 18
Salary: €26,051 depending on skills and experience
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
About the Department
Energy Customer Solutions is the face of SSE to our customers in GB and Ireland, providing leading and reliable B2B services as well as leading retail solutions for our B2C customers.
What is the Role?
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for our Business Energy team; this role will involve answering inbound calls from SSE Airtricity Business Customers. This role will also encompass Customer Retention and cross selling and up-selling to our current customers within a Sales in-Service model. Responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to:
- Provide a professional, friendly and efficient service to existing and potential business customers by providing an outstanding service at all times.
- Build loyalty and lasting relationships with all existing and potential SME and High Value customers and encourage customer retention.
- Ensure all Customer Transactions, Retention Contracts and Sales are 100% compliant as per Business quality process, procedures and scripts.
- Own, Investigate and log all sales and service-related complaints and expressions of dis-satisfactions and resolve to the satisfaction of the customer and the business.
- Manage complex market message queries through analysis and by working closely directly with the Networks.
- Provide the customer with analysis, financial and consumption breakdowns and reports through statements and by actioning invoice exceptions, where required.
- Negotiate with the customer and set up mutually acceptable payment arrangements as per established guidelines.
- Continuously working towards meeting and exceeding customer expectations by delighting at all points of contact.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with internal departments, colleagues and external contacts such as TPIs/Brokers.
- Working towards meeting and exceeding individual and department targets by being a team player and by using established guidelines, procedures and process driven methodology.
What do I need?
The successful applicant will be highly customer and quality-focused, organised, have exceptional attention to detail. They must be passionate about delivering service excellence at all times as well as possessing the following skills and attributes;
- Excellent communication skills and client focused
- Great team player with an eye for detail
- Ability to demonstrate strong planning and organisational skills together with the ability to use own initiative, persuasion and commercial awareness
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in a customer service/utilities environment /sales environment would be beneficial to the application
Please be aware if you are successful, you'll be required to complete our pre-employment screening process before joining SSE.
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch with sse.
We all have different skills here at SSE and that's what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.