Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
CREST Risk Advisor
GBP750 - GBP800 per day
CREST Risk Advisor - Financial Services
Exciting short term opportunity with one of the world's leading consultancies!
The multinational client requires a CREST Risk Advisor to join the financial services team based in London to work on a two-month-long project. The team has already proven successful as their services are sought after by the biggest names all over the globe.
The CREST Risk advisor role requires:
- Compile requirements for the CREST and Sterling Monetary Framework (SMF) schemes
- Assess requirements relevant to the client's membership model (indirect participation)
- Assess the current level of compliance of the client's business unit
- Identify gaps, develop recommendations and outline action plans
- Document the detailed analysis in a format suitable for sharing with the client and summary for the senior management
The CREST Risk advisor should have:
- Experience of CREST and/or the Sterling Monetary Framework
- Understanding of the scheme rules for the above
- Knowledge of how operational processes and controls are implemented
- Spanish language proficiency would be a bonus but not required
If this sounds like something you would be interested in Apply now!
Location: London (NW)
Role: CREST Risk Advisor
Job type: Contract
Duration: Approximately 2 months
Rate - £800 p/d Max
Contact: Cara Harkin