Credit Risk Project Manager - Senior
I am currently recruiting for one of the most exciting companies in the UK and Europe who require a well-skilled Credit Risk Project Manager to join their team of market-leading experts. This company is a well-known and respected household name around the world and offer an excellent opportunity to make strides in your professional career.
I need a Credit Risk Project Manager who can start immediately and who can show the professional ability to be able to walk into a role and deliver without having their hand held. This role will afford you the opportunity to put a true industry leader in the professional service market on your portfolio and allow you to grow in a professionally challenging environment.
To qualify for the role you must have:
* Numerical degree e.g. Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Operational Research, Computer Science
* Masters degree in a relevant quantitative/finance discipline or Professional qualification (such as PRMIA, GARP, CFA) an advantage
* Strong work ethic, professional and personable
* High personal standards with respect to the quality of your own work
* The ability to work seamlessly as part of a wider team, furthering common goals and working within demanding deadlines
Additional desirable attributes include:
* Financial Services experience, either as part of a Financial Services Institution, in an advisory or business consulting capacity to similar organisations or in the regulation of such institutions, particularly in the following areas: Retail Banking/ Commercial Banking/ Corporate Banking
* Experience of the credit risk management and delivery software available in the market which is used for credit risk management and model execution across the customer lifecycle.
* Awareness of the deployment and execution phases within the model risk management lifecycle including associated policies, procedures and strategies employed to manage this risk
* Understanding of the overall credit risk management lifecycle and associated credit risk and the policies, procedures and strategies employed to manage this risk
* Credit risk management, credit risk modelling or business expertise within a Retail/Commercial or Corporate bank, with the ability to apply technical financial services regulation to practical business scenarios
* Highly motivated, with a proven track record and ability to work on own initiative within a challenging/dynamic work environment
* Strong IT skills including Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and statistical packages (e.g. SAS, R)
If you're interested in working as a Credit Risk Project Manager within one of the World's top digital companies, please submit your CV or contact Peter Vannet on 020 778 067 06
Start Date: ASAP - no later than 01/05/2019
Duration: 6 months
Day Rate: £500 - £650
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet