|Salary:||Up to EUR34700 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
About the Role
Base Location: Dublin
Salary: €34,700 + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
What is the Role?
SSE Airtricity has an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join our Business Energy Credit Control team. In this role you will:
- collect outstanding commercial debt in both ROI & NI
- make outbound collection calls and liaise with third party organisations re: collections and payment plans
- reconcile individual and group accounts, prioritise aged debt collection and deal with customer queries
- liaise with other departments to resolve any discrepancies and improve processes
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- excellent negotiation, analytical and reconciliation skills
- knowledge and experience working within a customer focused environment
- a professional telephone manner
- a proven track record in working to tight deadlines
- a flexible approach to task management
About our Business
SSE Airtricity is Ireland's second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland. At SSE Airtricity we believe in making energy better. Around 40% of the electricity SSE Airtricity supplies to its customers on an island basis is generated from renewable sources - the greenest energy supply of any provider on the island and over three times the average on an all-island basis.
Whats in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.