|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Salary: Up to £27,000 plus bonus
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time Hours
About the Department
SSE Enterprise Energy Solutions makes some of the most iconic buildings come alive! Clients trust us with the energy optimisation of their Building Management Systems because they know we can be relied upon to deliver the outcomes they are looking for.
Energy Solutions, our energy optimisation division - helps businesses achieve reductions in their buildings' energy consumption through the design, maintenance and optimisation of their Building Management Systems.
You can read all about what we do here https://sseenergyoptimisation.co.uk/
We love being a market leader and topping out some outstanding projects to the very highest of standards.
What is the Role?
You'll be joining an outstanding team who are passionate about what they do, and we now need other enthusiastic people to join us. You'll thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and be prepared to help us achieve our strategic objective - to promote and grow our Smart Business division with end users and FM companies.
No two days are the same and experiences differ from opportunity to opportunity. Predominantly working in our Leeds region, you'll work on iconic developments, collaborate with SSE smart cities teams and develop client relationships with new and existing partners.
Reporting directly into the Senior Coordinator you'll coordinate the activities of a team of engineers in order to achieve maintenance and project objectives, and customer satisfaction.
In this role you will have various responsibilities that will include:
- Allocating, in conjunction with the Senior Coordinator, Operations Manager or Project Manager, suitably trained engineers to carry out service, commissioning and breakdown visits in accordance with customers requirements.
- Where necessary, produce field quotes for basic replacement equipment and site attendances. Entries to be logged on CRM system and regularly maintained.
- Process of any FQ injected works in a timely manner.
- Ensure adequate emergency call-out cover is provided in order to meet contractual commitments.
- Efficiently handle all breakdown calls and co-ordinate remedial action, subject to engineer availability.
- Liaise with other contractors/sub-contractors to ensure site operations are fully co-ordinated.
- Regular and accurate invoicing of all contract, call-outs and injected works.
- Accept from the sales teams new contract information as detailed on contract handover form and complete all appropriate paperwork, ensuring contract is mobilised and client welcome pack is produced and issued.
- Complete an agreed number of telephone customer surveys each week and submit results.
What Do I Need?
To be successful in this role, you'll be able to demonstrable track record of experience in engineer/diary management and will be used to working in a fast-paced environment. You'll also be able to manage your time well, prioritise tasks and have an ability to learn quickly. Previous experience of working within a small team would be beneficial in this role.
In this role you'll be using SAGE and CRM software so previous experience of this would be highly desirable. Once confident in the role, the Support Coordinator will look to take on the point of contact for a set number of contracts, providing clients with the best possible customer service.
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch sse.
Please be aware if you are successful, you'll be required to complete our pre-employment screening process before joining SSE.
We all have different skills here at SSE and that's what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
#LI - CG1