|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Salary: Up to £27,200 plus Excellent Benefits Package
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time
Energy Solutions, our energy optimisation division - helps businesses achieve reductions in their building's energy consumption through the design, maintenance and optimisation of their Building Management Systems.
Due to an extended period of business growth, we currently have a new requirement for an experienced Support Coordinator to join our team in Gateshead.
The Coordinator reports into the Senior Coordinator and is a key and valued member of the Energy Solutions Business Unit. They will coordinate the activities of a team of engineers in order to achieve maintenance and project objectives and customer satisfaction in accordance with Company procedures.
In this role you will have various responsibilities that will include:
- Allocating, in conjunction with the Senior Coordinator, Operations Manager or Project Manager, suitably trained engineers to carry out service, commissioning and breakdown visits in accordance with customers requirements.
- Where necessary, produce field quotes for basic replacement equipment and site attendances. Entries to be logged on CRM system and regularly maintained.
- Process of any FQ injected works in a timely manner.
- Ensure adequate emergency call-out cover is provided in order to meet contractual commitments.
- Efficiently handle all breakdown calls and co-ordinate remedial action, subject to engineer availability.
- Liaise with other contractors/sub-contractors to ensure site operations are fully co-ordinated.
- Regular and accurate invoicing of all contract, call-outs and injected works.
- Accept from the sales teams new contract information as detailed on contract handover form and complete all appropriate paperwork, ensuring contract is mobilised and client welcome pack is produced and issued.
- Complete an agreed number of telephone customer surveys each week and submit results.
Skills and Experience Required:
The ideal candidate for this role will have a demonstrable track record of experience in engineer/diary management and would be used to working in a fast paced environment. You'll be able to manage your time well, prioritise tasks and have an ability to learn quickly. Previous experience of working within a small team would be beneficial in this role. In this role you will be using SAGE and CRM software so previous experience of this would be highly desirable. Once confident in the role, the Support Coordinator will look to take on the point of contact for a set number of contracts, providing clients with the best possible customer service.
We have an excellent benefits package as part of our offering. Here's a few highlights;
- Generous holiday allowance (you can even buy additional holidays)
- Great share plans
- Group Pension Plan
- One day paid volunteering
- Tailored internal development opportunities
Just click the Apply button to submit your application, it doesn't take long.
If you're successful, well conduct some pre-employment checks.