|Salary:||Up to GBP46418 per annum + Annual Bonus, Company Car or Cash Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Location: Wiltshire, Bristol, Swindon or Chippenham
Salary: Up to £46,418 plus Annual Bonus, Company Car or Cash Allowance plus Excellent Benefits
As a Contracts Engineer within our Rail team, you'll be responsible for identifying and developing sustainable business opportunities as well as the day to day running of multiple projects across your designated operational function. You'll plan and manage the delivery of associated projects to provide a consistent workflow, looking to optimise profit contribution to the business.
You'll ensure all safety, quality, technical and commercial requirements are met whilst managing all types of project works within your area of activity. You'll ensure work is completed on schedule and to budget with full and effective use made of resources including sub-contractors. In addition, you'll provide technical design and specification for all types of projects of varying size and manage all work to ensure it is carried out within budget, deadlines and work standards.
Your Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role, you'll have experience of managing and engineering M&E, E&P Railway projects and hold relevant qualifications, including;
- ONC, HNC, HND Electrical Engineering or relevant experience
- SMSTS (Training will be provided if not held ) and CSCS
- PTS (However training will be provided if you do not hold this)
- You should have some experience of civil projects
- You should have excellent management skills and used to dealing with direct labour and sub-contractors
- You should possess excellent relationship building skills and have solid experience liaising directly with clients
The Enterprise Division comprises of four companies: Contracting, Rail, Telecoms and Utilities. The SSE Enterprise Projects and Operational Support Team support the entire Enterprise division leading the deployment of best practice in assurance, project management, engineering and in handling strategic projects.
SSE Enterprise Rail is the specialist rail division of the SSE Group with over 15 years experience delivering projects to meet the growing demands of Britains rail infrastructure with diverse experience in design, engineering, project, reactive and maintenance works across the UKs rail network.
We have an excellent benefits package as part of our offering. Here are a few highlights;
- Generous holiday allowance (you can even buy additional holidays)
- Great share plans
- Group Pension Plan One day paid volunteering
- Tailored internal development opportunities
Just click the Apply button to submit your application, it doesn't take long.
Closing date for applications is: 3 October 2019