|Contact Name:||Helen Addis|
Contract Manager - Stoke on Trent - Exceptional Salary - Annual bonus - 10% Pension contribution - Private medical healthcare
This is an excellent opportunity to join a £35bn turnover power engineering business in a leadership position which is currently involved in enormous infrastructure projects in the UK. With over 100 years of engineering heritage, you'll join their expert electrical generation/distribution function.
The ideal person there are looking for will have an exceptional grasp on project contracts, being heavily involved in the tendering and sales phase. A legal understanding is imperative for project variations/amendments. You will need to drive positive communication with various departments to ensure project continuity. Experience working on high value large scale substation projects is advantageous.
- Ensure that assigned portfolio of contract or specific project(s) following contract & claim
- Provide guidance and leadership on contract related matters to cross-functional business team members
- Develop contract strategy based on my client policies, customer requirements and the overall execution strategy taking into account risk, pricing scope & schedule.
- Identify the contract baseline (including T&Cs, specifications, drawings, estimates, proposal & other relevant documents that highlight areas of opportunities & potential risk.
- Ensure timely & accurate completion of commercial aspects in portfolio of contracts/subcontracts.
- Analyse contract terms to seek opportunities & risk.
- Ensure all work completed accurately & on time.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, quantity surveying, law or another relevant discipline.
- Ideally 10+ years working experience of; power generation, substations, grid integration, transmission
- Ability to interact with customers & subcontractors.
Salary & Package
10% Pension contribution
Please contact Matt Redwood on 01616412754 / via
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer