Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Portsmouth, Southern England
GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum
Anson McCade Ltd- Contract Manager- Are you interested in working at one of the most cutting edge tech organisations in the UK? Then my client is the perfect place to take the next step in your career.
My client is looking for an confident, Skilled and experienced Contract Manager to come aboard their organisation as they seek to continue to grow into one of the biggest names in some of the most exciting sectors in the game right now in Cyber Security and Space.
The Responsibilities of the Contract Manager will be:
- Provide support for the establishment and maintenance of the standard contracts.
- Responsible for the negotiation of the main contracts/agreements and amendments thereto for his/her field of activity
- Responsible to supporting the Commodity Leader and Buyers in the negotiation of other procurements contracts/agreements, as required.
- Is responsible to provide negotiation advice.
Experience the successful Contract Manager will need:
- 3 to 5 years professional experience.
- Skills in negotiation with suppliers and / or customers.
- Procurement and / or Legal and / or Commercial
- Interfacing with other business functions i.e. Legal, Finance, Project Management, Export Control, Technical
What you'll get in return:
- Very competitive salary and accompanying package!
- Industry leading holiday allowance you won't find anywhere else!
- Very flexible working!
***If you would be interested in pursuing this role further please forward your CV ***
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Owen Armstrong
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7780 6706