|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP46000 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
About the Role
Base Location: Flexible UK & Ireland | We're proud to offer a Flexible First approach to work, and this role is no exception. We will, however need your base 'home' location to be one of the following SSE offices (Belfast, Dublin, Glasgow or Reading) and attendance in the office will be required at least once a week.
Salary: Circa €60,000 (ROI) or £42,000 (UK) + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
What is the Role?
The Content Lead will support the development and execution of a cross-platform content strategy for SSE Airtricity. In this role you will:
- Identify, create and curate compelling copy that will communicate the key messages for SSE Airtricity (Ireland)
- Work in collaboration with various stakeholders and team to develop effective communications that align strategic business goals and objectives to messaging, and drive alignment and understanding of execution of the company's aspiration, purpose, values and strategic framework
- Take operational ownership of the publishing schedule and have accountability for co-ordinating the internal task management platform
- Maintain existing content production whilst continuously researching and recommending new avenues to increase content reach (across written, audio and video)
- Contribute to ECS wide stand ups to aid content planning and optimise team efficiency
- Analyse key metrics of content marketing and suggest improvements to increase engagement and conversions
What do I need?
Coming from a strong editorial background, our ideal candidate will be an exceptional storyteller, who writes with impact and flair. To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- demonstrable experience as a writer or in journalism or related discipline with excellent knowledge, portfolio required
- the ability to craft and execute on a content strategy that aligns with our goals and brand positioning
- a background in content creation / editorial management and excellent stakeholder management skills
- the capability to create shareable content to raise brand awareness while monitoring web traffic and other metrics to identify best practices
- a data-driven mindset and enthusiasm for creating stories from numbers, coupled with a keen interest in the energy sector and its journey to support net zero ambition
About our Business
SSE is a multinational energy company listed on the FTSE 100, with a vision "to be a leading energy company in a net zero world". Were investing in £24bn+ by the end of the decade to help deliver our Net Zero Acceleration Programme.
Part of SSE Plc, Energy Customer Solutions is the Customer facing division - providing energy and low carbon solutions to over 1.3million customers. We have a strong market position with great customer relationships and expert customer teams working in Belfast, Cardiff, Dublin, Perth, and Reading.
In Great Britain we operate under the brand SSE Energy Solutions providing energy and related energy solutions (EV, Solar, Smart, Heating & Cooling etc) to businesses of all sizes and public sector organisations across Great Britain.
In Ireland - we operate under the brand SSE Airtricity providing energy and related energy solutions (Solar, EV etc) to homes, businesses including public sector organisations across the island of Ireland.
We have ambitious targets to help our customers on their journey to Net Zero by increasing the accessibility of green energy solutions through the provision of customer-driven propositions and were a partner to customers and stakeholders as they seek ways to respond to the climate crisis.
Help us power change.
Whats in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement (including public holidays), enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.