|Salary:||GBP30272 - GBP35194 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Perth
Salary: £30,272 - £35,194 + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- Responding to application requests for customers wishing to: have a new electricity connection, increase the size of their existing connection, install generation, or move the equipment supplying their property.
- This must be done within strict timescales, with a high degree of accuracy and provide the customer exceptional customer service with clear concise communication.
- You will be responsible for making engineering decisions on how best to provide the customer what they want, provide clear accurate drawings of what work we are proposing and compiling accurate costs and issuing quotations to customers.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Experience working with numbers with a high degree of accuracy.
- Be confident and produce high quality work, whilst working to strict deadlines.
- Ideally have a good understanding of electricity distribution and Power Systems networks.
- You'll have excellent communication skills and be able to talk to customers on a daily basis and have a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service.
- In addition, you'll be good with computers including Microsoft services, with a knack for picking up new systems; knowledge of PROMIS and Electric Office packages would be advantageous although training would be given to the right individual.
About our Business
SSEN Distribution powers 3.8 million homes and businesses in communities across central southern England and the north of Scotland. Our team of more than 3,500 people keep customers connected to a safe and reliable supply of electricity whilst developing the flexible networks that are vital to achieving net zero. By enabling a smarter, more resilient electricity network we're ensuring our local communities continue to receive the power they need, both now and in the future. We are consistently investing and innovating to improve network resilience and future-proof power supplies for life's changing demands, from rolling out large scale EV charging schemes to supporting small community generation projects.
What's in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE' to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.