Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Portsmouth, Southern England
GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum
Currently exploring the market for experienced C#/.Net Developer interested in exploring opportunities within an elite client working within the space arena on cutting edge projects. This is an opportunity to join an Industry leading organisation and work on some of the most advanced projects in the UK.
A successful C#/.Net Developer will be involved in the full life cycle in terms of software development in C#/.Net and will support continuous improvement by investigating research on alternative technologies, tools and methods. Working for this market leader you will be given unrivalled opportunities within the business in terms of training and career development.
Essential Skills the C#/.Net Developer will have:
- C# and .NET framework development using the Visual Studio IDE.
- Proficient in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Working knowledge of legacy and current .NET frameworks and associated components.
- Object oriented analysis, design and development using the UML
- Must have an understanding of requirement decomposition, work package definition and estimation techniques.
- Must have successful track record of working in a lead role.
- Must be highly self-motivated, autonomous, and articulate using coherent verbal and written communications skills.
Essential Experience the successful C#/.Net Developer will have:
- Must have extensive experience of software development and be familiar with a number of software development methodologies
- Able to carry out development tasks of up to six months duration with very limited supervision
- Must have experience of software systems design and implementation for networking communications in a commercial and / or military environment
- Must have experience of stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills (e.g. requirements analysis, design trade-offs, third party certification / accreditation etc.)
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Owen Armstrong
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7780 6706