Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Cloud Solution Architect
GBP70000 - GBP90000 per annum + Bonus, pension, car allowance
Cloud Solution Architect - AWS/Azure
A Cloud Solution Architect is required by one of the United Kingdom's leading digital IT solution providers that have grown 20% year on year for the past 4 consecutive years. An opportunity to join a technology driven organisation where you can get exposure to an array of cutting edge technologies and industry sectors where you can play a pivotal role in large transformation projects including Tier 1 global telecommunication and media organisations, public services, insurance providers, automotive businesses and manufacturers.
The Cloud Solution Architect will join a growing area of the business and be expected to show solid hands on capability while also designing, planning, prototyping and delivering solutions to support a transformation programme. The role is particularly focused on cloud technologies, requiring the candidate to have exposure to Microsoft Azure or AWS environments.
So if you want a platform to move your career forward, with ample opportunity for career progression and exposure to large-scale IT project, then this is something to consider.
Experience (some but not all)
- Direct technical delivery experience across multiple streams: analysis, design, build, integration, test, infrastructure / deployment / DevOps (preferable)
- A successful track record in delivering complex and challenging programmes on time and to budget.
- Extensive, multi-year client-facing project and presentation experience in a professional services consultancy.
- Ability to operate in demanding situations whilst still having relentless drive to deliver with enthusiasm.
- Combination of technical, creative and business consulting experience.
- Strong influencer, with a wide range of styles, having ability to build good working relationships with delivery partners and senior levels within the organisation
- Must be able to interface with and manage relationships with architects, business people, and technologists at senior levels, showing competence in all three areas.
- Experience shaping and leading innovation functions / departments.
- Experience managing enterprise-scale hardware and software suppliers, subcontractors, and other systems integrators.
- Ideally you will be a Microsoft and/or AWS Certified Practitioner.
Role: Cloud Solution Architect - AWS/Azure
Agency: Anson McCade
Salary: £70,000- £90,000
Contact: Adam Beattie
Bonus, pension, car allowance