Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Cloud Solution Architect
GBP60000 - GBP90000 per annum + An outstanding benefits package
Cloud Solutions Architect
An unmissable opportunity to join a consultancy giant; not only providing you with the perfect platform to develop your career but a chance to work with a range of industry clients in helping them solve their biggest challenges.
- Extensive experience of performing a solution design or enterprise architect's role in a Service or Consultancy organization
- Demonstrate experience of having worked on large scale technology projects circa £10 million
Business Domain experience in some aspects of the following:
- Extensive experience of technically leading complex projects throughout the complete IT lifecycle (Analysis, Architecture, Design, Build, Test & Production)
- Good knowledge and experience of implementing Service Orientated Architecture
- Proven experience in Enterprise Application Integration solutions, COTS based applications, in particular Microsoft and bespoke application delivery
- Able to contribute to technical strategy, service development and provide innovation
- Interface with project managers and other departments to ensure the delivery of multiple projects to time, quality and budget.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills - and be able to communicate effectively with Senior Management, Business Users and Technical staff.
- Direct technical delivery experience across multiple streams: analysis, design, build, integration, test, infrastructure / deployment / DevOps (preferable)
- Extensive, multi-year client-facing project and presentation experience in a professional services consultancy.
- Ability to operate in demanding situations whilst still having relentless drive to deliver with enthusiasm.
- Combination of technical, creative and business consulting experience.
- Must be able to interface with and manage relationships with architects, business people, and technologists at senior levels, showing competence in all three areas.
- Experience shaping and leading innovation functions / departments.
- Experience managing enterprise-scale hardware and software suppliers, subcontractors, and other systems integrators.
- Experience managing client relationships at C and director levels in FTSE-100 or equivalent companies.
- Ideally you will be a Microsoft and/or AWS Certified Practitioner.
- Extensive experience in either, or all, of the Telco-Media, Insurance, or Public Services required.
Location - London, UK
Salary: £60,000 - £90,000
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Ross McKee
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7780 6706
An outstanding benefits package