Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Cloud Security Architect
Reading, Southern England
GBP600 - GBP750 per day
**Looking for your next role as a Cloud Security Architect? Interested in joining a global consumer goods organisation?**
I am currently working in partnership with a British multinational consumer goods company, who produce some of the most recognizable brands across health and home hygiene markets. Following a recent acquisition made by the company, they are undergoing a large scale internal transformation programme.
With this in mind, I am offering the opportunity for a highly-skilled, experienced, and motivated Security Architect with experience of working on complex IT systems with the latest security standards, systems and services, as well as best practice security products to define, design and support the changes needed to support the project. The broad scope of the cloud security architect will include the SOC and technical solutions such as EMM and CASB.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience assisting in the design & implementation of large-scale security projects - including business processes, application and technical architectures
- Minimum 5 years of cyber architecture and deployment experience ideally working across multiple products and projects,
- Experience working in divestitures, or complex migrations.
- Experience in working in large organisations with complex IT operating models with multiple suppliers
- Experience in designing or working within a security operations centre (SOC)
- Broad understanding of commercial relationships, licensing and service contracts
- Good communication skills being able to explain complex ideas in a manner that resulted in a definitive direction and result.
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously to carry out the objectives set by a senior architect and/or project manager.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships have excellent interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills
- Able to work within a dynamic team environment
- Ability to react to a changing environment
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment
- Experience of managing change through multiple 3rd party suppliers in an outsourced environment
Sound like you or want to hear more information? Don't hesitate to contact Nathan on 02077806706 for more information or click apply.