Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Cloud Delivery Consultant
Central London, London
GBP65000 - GBP95000 per annum + See Advert
Cloud Delivery Consultant
I am looking for a well skilled Cloud Delivery Consultant with extensive experience working for top tier, blue chip, consultancy firms.
In this role, you will be working for an innovation and transformation consultancy, who believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, you will help create opportunity from complexity. You will work with diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster.
In this role, you will work directly with clients to help adapt, transform and improve their business. You will join a global team of over 2,800 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, and transport, travel and logistics.
To be considered for this role you should be/have:
- Fully flexible for consultancy style travel.
- An ambitious cloud delivery manager who has a passion for solving client problems and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A self-motivated individual with an unwavering sense of pride in their work, who can meet the high expectations of our clients
- Demonstratable experience in successful delivery of IT capabilities using cloud technologies available across Amazon Web Services (AWS)/Microsoft Azure/Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with variety of cloud computing services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Experience in defining an approach for and executing the migration of workloads to a private or public IaaS provider
- Knowledge and understanding of successful hybrid IT patterns, combining on-premise IT with cloud capabilities
- An understanding of how support/operations of public-cloud based workloads are performed and incorporated into the end to end capabilities
- An appreciation of the challenges encountered as part of the transformation to delivery of functions and services using cloud
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Location: London, SW1
Salary: Up to £95,000 + Package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet