Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Reading, Southern England
GBP500 - GBP650 per annum
**Looking for your next role as an Enterprise Cloud Architect? Interested in joing a global consumer goods organisation?**
This is the perfect opportunity for a Cloud Architect to be responsible for the development of large distributed global hosting strategy, vision and roadmap including core/cloud and edge compute components, storage, databases, backup and recovery, DR, Virtualization that serves as foundation for ERP, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics Process Automation for a global consumer goods company that produces household names products across the health and hygiene industry.
What you will bring:
- 8+ years of architecture experience, with 4+ of those years specifically focused on enterprise cloud implementations
- Experience of working with remote partners to implement and support solutions
- Experience in the full lifecycle of Solution Architecture including early stage assessment, solution options, solution design, support of solution transition and in life operations.
- Domain expertise, including hands-on experience, with the full range of cloud services from one or more public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure).
- Working experience developing solutions with cloud orchestration tools.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging open source projects to accelerate the development of cloud services.
- Experience evaluating existing application design and making recommendations for enhancing applications to leverage cloud technology and services.
- Working experience with modern development and delivery methodologies such as Agile and CI/CD and ability to apply these processes fit for purpose.
- Strong attitude for collaboration and ability to lead and influence a team of architects, as well as mentoring engineers.
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience.
Sound like you? Don't hesitate to contact Nathan on 02077806706 for more information or click apply.