Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
GBP88000 - GBP95000 per annum + See Advert
London, Bristol or Edinburgh
Think innovation for IT transformation think cloud architect. The client is looking for someone who can use the diversity of a team to create Break-through innovative technology. The client has a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients.
The client is looking for a skilled Security Architect with extensive experience working in for both public and private sector engagements for top tier, blue-chip, consultancy firms.
Expect practical, hands-on work that will ensure you deliver and advise. To be considered for this role you should be fully flexible for consultancy style travel.
In your role as Cloud architect you will be:
- Enabling our clients to identify and architect the right mix of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services offered by AWS, Microsoft and Google required to deliver new cloud-based solutions.
- Analysing usage and consumption profiles of public cloud resources and providing recommendations on resource optimisation opportunities.
- Defining and implementing cloud governance policies and frameworks to account for, and control the use of public cloud resources.
- Understanding the myriad and changing landscape of PaaS components offered by the major cloud vendors and designing solutions to best fit our clients' requirements.
- Actively contribute to and support our go-to-market campaigns, thought leadership and sales processes through your deep knowledge and experience of the cloud vendor landscape.
The Cloud architect should have:
- Passion for solving client problems and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A self-motivation and Demonstratable experience in the successful delivery of IT capabilities using cloud technologies available across Amazon Web Services (AWS)/Microsoft Azure/Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with a variety of cloud computing services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Experience in defining an approach for and executing the migration of workloads to a private or public IaaS provider
- Knowledge and understanding of successful hybrid IT patterns, combining on-premise IT with cloud capabilities
In return the client is offering the solutions architect:
- Private medical
- Transport allowance
- 25 days holidays (option to buy more days)
- Bonus (based on performance)
- AND MORE
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then Apply Now!
Location: London, Bristol or Edinburgh
Role: Cloud Architect
Job type: Perm
Salary - £95K
Contact: Cara Harkin