Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Chief Enterprise Architect
GBP100000 - GBP140000 per annum + 20-25% bonus + pension + healthcare
This is an opportunity to be part of the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change, serving nearly 6,000 private and public sector organisations across 70 countries.
As a Chief Enterprise Architect (Digital Solutions, Agile, IT Strategy, Digital Strategy) you will be responsible for the end to end solution including the industry and business approach and strategy, implementation methods, use of technology, business and IT processes and will influence the commercial and financial models.
They are looking for outstanding Chief Enterprise Architects (Digital Solutions, Agile, IT Strategy, Digital Strategy) to help define their client offerings across both the public and private sectors, using industry knowledge to tailor Frameworks on each of their Digital Accounts.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Fluent in contemporary Digital technologies and platforms, including CX, mobile app dev, APIs, SaaS, MicroServices, OSS, AI and Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Edge, IaaS, PaaS, CaaS and FaaS. Will understand how these industry related business patterns and their underpinning technologies can be used to meet the business needs
- Be technical across a number of areas - for example, a good understanding of coding in modern languages including mobile app and backend development, data science, modern IT architecture modelling, CICD, automation principles and IT security (traditional skills for solutioning of infrastructure operations and project management are not as critical)
- Understand the concepts of Lean approaches and the details of Agile methodologies and related methods (e.g. SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, DAD, Nexus, Agile, XP development, DevOps); be able to apply these as appropriate in different client contexts and solution phases
- Familiarity with business and technical concepts such as business process design, applications development and service management in a Digital operating model (including new concepts such as Wardley mapping)
- Have a proven pedigree of leading large IT projects whether those are consulting, pre and post-sales transformational IT services or IT design and build projects in IT departments
- Be knowledgeable across industry, business, IT strategy, Digital strategy and technology domains. Have a primary Industry where they can articulate knowledge of that industry, the clients competitors and the challenges that need to be addressed and overcome
- Have experience of applications and will have transitioned through an architecture role before growing their business and commercial skills
Contact: David Patterson
Telephone: 02077 806 706
20-25% bonus + pension + healthcare