|Position:||Capital Delivery Project Manager|
|Salary:||GBP42691 - GBP49626 per annum + Car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
About the Role
Base Location: North Caledonia Region - Aberdeen / Peterhead / Elgin
Salary: £42,691 - £49,626 (dependant on skills, authorisations and experience) + car allowance + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
As a Capital Delivery Project Manager, you will:
- Manage a varied portfolio of works such as overhead line, plant and cable works up to and including 33kV.
- Deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Operate on the low and high voltage network and setting craftsmen to work.
- Working with other colleagues and contractors to deliver projects.
- Participation in a standby rota.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- A City & Guilds / HNC qualification in electrical engineering or equivalent experience in this field.
- Project management and delivery experience including a working knowledge of CDM regulations.
- SAP authorisation including Sanction-for-test up to and including 33kV or at the very least working towards this.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including computer based applications.
- A full UK driving licence.
About our Business
SSEN Distribution powers 3.8 million homes and businesses in communities across central southern England and the north of Scotland. Our team of more than 3,500 people keep customers connected to a safe and reliable supply of electricity whilst developing the flexible networks that are vital to achieving net zero. By enabling a smarter, more resilient electricity network we're ensuring our local communities continue to receive the power they need, both now and in the future. We are consistently investing and innovating to improve network resilience and future-proof power supplies for life's changing demands, from rolling out large scale EV charging schemes to supporting small community generation projects.
What's in it for you?
We offer an excellent package with 34 days annual leave entitlement. Enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments you need during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE' to find out more.
What happens now?
All applications should be made online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working flexibly requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Fiona on 01738 340954.
Before commencing your role with SSE, you'll need to complete our pre-employment screening process. This will consist of a criminality and credit check.