Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
C++ Lead Developer
Gloucester, South West
GBP450 - GBP550 per day
C++ Lead Developer
I am currently recruiting for one of the most exciting companies in Europe who require a C++ Developer - Contract, Software, Security, Agile, C++, HTTP, Security Cleared to join their team of industry leading experts. This company works across the public and private sector to deliver cutting edge products that directly impact national and international defence.
I need a Lead C++ developer - Contract, Software, Security, Agile, C++, HTTP, Security Cleared who can start immediately and wants to work on projects that really make a difference!
- Strong C++
- Experience of modern libraries including STL
- Good grasp of networking fundamentals.
- Ability and desire to learn new programming languages and technologies quickly.
- Proven problem-solving and fault-finding skills.
- Evidence of innovation and initiative.
- Linux development experience.
- Experience of scripting languages
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- SC (minimum) clearance
- Experience of modern libraries including Apache libraries (NiFi etc)
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems
- Experience with automated build and continuous integration suites
- Understanding of low-level computing concepts
- Defect Tracking software (JIRA preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- DV Clearance
Desirable competencies and experience
- Windows development experience.
- Scripting languages Ruby, Bash
- Experience planning, estimating and designing system components
- Customer facing skills
- VoIP/VTC standards Other
- Flexible working options (project dependent)
If you're interested in working as a Lead C++ Developer -Contract, Software, Security, Agile, C++, HTTP, Security Cleared, with one of the UK's top digital solutions provider, please submit your CV or contact Peter Vannet on 020 778 067 06
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Initial 3 months
Day Rate: Up to £550 (outside of IR35)
Clearance: SC clearance - Valid
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Peter Vannet