|Position:||Business Energy - C.S. Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Location: Dublin 18
Salary: circa €26,051 depending on skills and experience
Working Pattern: 37.5 hours per week
Answering inbound calls from SSE Airtricity Business Customers.
- This role will also encompass Customer Retention and cross selling and up-selling to our current customers within a Sales in-Service model.
- Provide a professional, friendly and efficient service to existing and potential business customers by providing an outstanding service at all times.
- Build loyalty and lasting relationships with all existing and potential SME and High Value customers and encourage customer retention.
- Ensure all Customer Transactions, Retention Contracts and Sales are 100% compliant as per Business quality process, procedures and scripts.
- Own, Investigate and Log all sales and service related complaints and expressions of dissatisfactions and resolve to the satisfaction of the customer and the business.
- Manage complex market message queries through analysis and by working closely directly with the Networks.
- Provide the customer with analysis, financial and consumption breakdowns and reports through statements and by actioning invoice exceptions, where required.
- Negotiate with the customer and set up mutually acceptable payment arrangements as per established guidelines.
- Continuously working towards meeting and exceeding customer expectations by delighting at all points of contact.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with internal departments, colleagues and external contacts such as TPIs/Brokers.
- Working towards meeting and exceeding individual and department targets by being a team player and by using established guidelines, procedures and process driven methodology.
Your Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will be highly customer and quality-focused, organised, have exceptional attention to detail. They must be passionate about delivering service excellence at all times as well as possessing the following skills and attributes;
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer and Client Focused
- Great Team Player
- High Attention to Detail
- Positive attitude and must be flexible and dynamic
- Ability to demonstrate strong planning and organisational skills together with the ability to use own initiative, persuasion and commercial awareness
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills essential
- Fluent written and spoken English
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in a customer service/utilities environment /sales environment would be beneficial to the application
SSE is Ireland's second largest energy utility and the leading developer and investor in cleaner energy infrastructure. SSE owns and operates over 2,000MW of generation capacity on the island of Ireland, of which 718MW is from renewable sources. Sitting within our Wholesale business, SSE Airtricity supplies greener electricity, natural gas and essential services to over 770,000 homes and businesses. Since 2008, SSE has directly invested over £2bn in growing its Ireland energy business including investment in large-scale, cleaner energy infrastructure. As a result of that investment SSE has contributed over €5bn to Irish Gross Domestic Product (GDP) since 2010, demonstrating the scale of economic activity that SSE's operations support across Ireland.
SSE Ireland has been certified by Business in the Community Ireland to the Business Working Responsibly Mark, the gold standard for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability in Ireland. The Mark is presented to companies that represent best-in-class leadership, policies, practices, performance, and impact in CSR and Sustainability including employee engagement, innovation, environmental practices, supply chain management and engagement with the local community.
We employ 1000 individuals doing everything from helping customers with their bills to the creation of clean, green renewable energy. Our people are important to us and we go to great lengths to extend the values of our award winning customer service to our employees to ensure that as part of our diverse workforce, you have the flexibility and opportunity to develop to your fullest potential.
In addition to a competitive salary, you'll automatically be enrolled in into our Group Pension Plan and have the opportunity to join our Share plans. You'll enjoy 25 days annual leave entitlement, with the option to buy up to 10 extra days and will also be eligible for a host of other lifestyle benefits. Each employee is also entitled to one day paid volunteering, allowing you to dedicate your time, skills and expertise to your local community or a charitable cause as part of our "Be the Difference" scheme.
Just click the Apply button to submit your application, it doesn't take long.
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch via sse.
If you're successful, well conduct some pre-employment checks.