Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Business Analyst (R2R/P2P)
Guildford, South East England
GBP500 - GBP550 per day
Business Analyst (R2R/P2P)
My client is one of the most renowned names in Cyber Security in the UK. Working primarily within the Telco, FS & Public Sector they are now searching for a contracting Business Analyst to become an integral member of the BAE team based in Guildford working for a 21 day contract (3 days per week).
As a company, my client is rapidly growing due to the diverse and complex nature of the projects that they undertake, and so it would be an exciting time to join as the newest Contract - Business Analyst, contributing to keeping the UK's most renowned organisations safe from cyber threats and attacks.
The Enterprise Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for:
- Assist in firming up and facilitating sign off of Business requirements Document
- Assist in articulate the Business Case and getting it signed off by Business Stakeholder
- Can articulate and own the detailed requirements that will be the basis of the Development and Build and Test
- Supports the Transformation Leads and Process Owners to effectively crystallise proposed business outcomes through clear business case and scope development, whilst driving relative prioritisation.
The successful candidate will be highly experienced in Finance and Procurement and/or Order and Billing Processes and have in-depth knowledge of SAP ECC and experience in working in an integrated systems environment
- Responsible for providing early stage and full lifecycle consultancy to senior business and project stakeholders in order to help shape projects, establish feasibility with internal/external parties and see them through to delivery.
- Responsible for effectively driving, analysing and articulating process and system requirements resulting in a shared responsibility of a streamlined Software Delivery Lifecycle, with the goal of reducing stop-start due to moving targets.
- Proactively collaborates with other Analysts, Architects, Devops Manager/Leads to produce a cohesive EBS and IT roadmap.
- To influence key stakeholders to buy in to business change, to support process owners on taking the lead on business change initiative through providing input on activities such as training and roll out approach.
- Responsible for capturing requirements ( functional, non-functional, IT) of different personas impacted by the change and acts as the gatekeeper of whether the requirements deliver results to the business outcome.
- Internally facing into the IT team, responsible for tracking that Service Transition requirements are met by the engineering team or project team.
- Responsible for exploiting existing investments where possible to achieve the outcome, proactively looking at reducing Systems Total Cost of Ownership.
- Supports the DevOps Engineering team to provide 3rd line IT support and supplier engagement where necessary.
- Responsible for proactively refining and improving the EBS Analysis Capability through building a knowledge base with standard and reuseable artefacts such as Process-System Maps, Fishbone Diagrams, Process/Data Owner Catalogue, Controls Catalogue etc.
In addition to this the successful client will also possess functional Knowledge such as-
- Previous technical / functional in depth experience on enterprise systems such as SAP, Cognos, Successfactors, Supportworks and Planview
- Deep knowledge of Back office Processes and good working knowledge of integrated systems
- Experience on analysis of process, data and systems overlay to ascertain inefficiencies and propose change.
Location - London, UK
Salary: £550-£575 per day
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Ross McKee
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7780 6706