Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Business Analyst - Cyber Security
Reading, Southern England
GBP350 - GBP450 per day
**Looking for your next role as a business Analyst? Interested in joining a global consumer goods organisation?**
I am currently working in partnership with a British multinational consumer goods company, who produce some of the most recognisable brands across health and home hygiene markets. Following a recent acquisition made by the company, they are undergoing a large scale internal transformation programme.
With this in mind, I am offering the opportunity for a highly-skilled/experienced/motivated Business Analyst with a broad understanding of enterprise IT, security solutions and Microsoft AIP and DLP.
What you will bring:
- Broad understanding of enterprise I.T. and networking concepts, protocols and technology
- Microsoft AIP and DLP experience a must.
- Broad experience and understanding of cyber security including vulnerability and risk assessment
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, have excellent interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills
- Experience of managing change through multiple 3rd party suppliers in an outsourced environment
- Author for non-technical readership & document writing
- Strong writing and presentation skills
Interested in this role as Business Analyst? Click apply now or contact Nathan on 02077806706 for further information.