Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Cambridge, Eastern England
GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum
Are you a Business Analyst with experience working within the Life Sciences sector?? I have the perfect role for you!
This is an opportunity to work for one of the UKs top employers who provide IT services for some of the most exciting companies in the UK, Europe, and even Outer Space!! This role would be leveraging your expertise in business analysis working on an exciting digital programme at an early stage within the Life Sciences sector.
Your Future Duties:
- Work closely with key stakeholders in a tight-knit, customer-facing team across the full software development lifecycle capturing and analysing data with an ultimate aim of improving operational efficiency
- Elicit and document requirements, highlights key challenges, look to validate business requirements and effectively translate these requirements into system and non-functional requirements
- Facilitate review sessions with business and IT stakeholders, as-is and to-be statuses and assist in developing new business processes as needed.
- Must offer demonstrable Business Analyst expertise gained within the Life Sciences sector, most likely a pharmaceutical and/or biotech laboratory operations/research environment
- Demonstrate keen problem-solving skills, experience working across the SDLC (solution delivery lifecycle) and be familiar with laboratory processes.
- Experience of driving requirements gathering, solutioning to drive efficiencies in end-to-end laboratory operations
- Identifying and documenting user stories, with knowledge of Computer Systems Validation (CSV) and the Solution Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
Sound like you? Click apply or contact Nathan on 02077806706 for further information.