|Position:||Building Management Systems Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Salary: Highly Competitive Package + Bonus and Car or Cash Allowance
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time
Want to make a difference? Be part of an amazing team? Carry out innovative PPM activities and energy reduction initiatives whilst at the same time expanding your skills and knowledge? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
SSE Energy Solutions, (SSE's energy optimisation division) is the largest BMS and Energy Solutions provider in the UK, specialising in Siemens, Trend & Tridium and we are at the centre of SSE's push to bring distributed energy, smart city and smart building solutions to market. We are currently looking for an experienced BMS / BEMS Support Engineer to join our team based in the Altrincham area. Our North West Support business has a fantastic reputation in the industry and has some exciting plans to grow and develop this region further.
Responsibilities in this role will include -
- Carrying out BMS PPM activities across various sites around the North West.
- Carrying out small upgrades and additional works.
- Responding to and resolving reactive breakdowns both within core business hours and as part of the out of hours standby team.
- Improving the energy performances of the buildings that we look after.
- Identifying system improvements such as upgrades, system enhancements, software improvements.
- Providing detailed and concise written reports based upon your on-site activities.
Besides your passion to be the best and help the region and yourself grow, you should be conversant with all aspects of BEMS including infrastructure, software, integration and controls philosophies. You should be able to engage in technical discussions around building control technologies with our clients and be confident in offering solutions in a clear and easily understood manner.
We value all BMS and HVAC experience and believe that a good engineer will quickly pick up the skills to support any system but we will be very keen to receive applications with a high level of understanding of the following systems:
- Trend with IQ Vision
In addition to an attractive personal salary and benefits package, SSE can offer the opportunity for career progression
As you will be travelling to different sites its essential that you hold a full driving licence.
You can read more about what we do, via our website at https://sseenergyoptimisation.co.uk/
We have an excellent benefits package as part of our offering, here are a few highlights;
- Bonus on any additional works that you bring in
- Generous holiday allowance (you can even buy additional holidays)
- Company car or cash allowance
- Great share plans
- Group Pension Plan
- One day paid volunteering
To apply, just click the link! It doesn't take too long.
Should your application be successful, you may be subject to the Company's verification and vetting