|Position:||Billing Specialist - SSE Airtricity Gas NI|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Belfast
Salary: £19,500 depending on skills and experience
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
About the Department
Energy Customer Solutions is the face of SSE to our customers in GB and Ireland, providing leading and reliable B2B services as well as leading retail solutions for our B2C customers.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring accurate and timely routine billing, and all associated processes for all domestic, commercial and large contract customers according to billing schedules and in line with all policies & procedures, SLAs, Codes of Practice and applicable licence requirements.
- Manage Debt Recovery communications in accordance with recovery paths.
- Ensure to run daily reports that will provide you with your daily tasks such as re-billing of customer accounts and managing any escalated billing queries from other departments.
- Management of shared mailboxes and ensure that all queries are responded to within set SLAs.
- Point of escalation for internal departments, customers or other 3rd parties to assist in dealing with complex billing queries or complaints.
- Collaborate with the Meter Reading and Customer Services teams to coordinate billing schedules.
- Update and manage multiple CRM systems and complex databases e.g. HiAffinity, online portals, Meter Reading appointment system, websites and other databases as required
- Proactively engage with other internal departments to fulfil all billing requirements, resolve queries, drive improvements, and ensure all SLAs and objectives are delivered as required.
- Undertake any additional duties as directed by the Billing Team Lead.
What do I need?
- Experience working in either a billing or customer accounts environment
- Intermediate Excel skills with strong numerical and analytical skills
- Takes a hands-on approach to dealing with work-load and task at hand
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience in multi-tasking, prioritising workload and time management
- Focused on delivering accurate and reliable results within deadlines
- Experience working with various stakeholders, including customers.
- Knowledge of the Gas & Electricity industries preferred
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch sse.
SSE Ireland has partnered with See Change and followed their six-step programme which included signing our workplace pledge to build a supportive culture to positively reduce the stigma and discrimination associated with mental health.
We all have different skills here at SSE and that's what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it.'
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.