Position: Location: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
GBP45000 - GBP65000 per annum
Are you interested in working for a Fortune 500 company and a global leader in cutting edge information technology services and solutions, with a dedication to helping clients though their digital transformation journey?
This is an opportunity to be part of the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change, serving nearly 6,000 organisations across 70 countries.
My client is seeking a Bid Manager with specific Public Sector experience who understands the concepts of digital and can apply the agile practices to remove impediments, build strong adaptive teams and lead in delivering customer value.
If you would like to be part of one of the UK's top digital solution providers running some of the largest and most complex transactions in the country then this could be the place for you!
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of Managing UK Public Sector Bids
- Can demonstrate successful closure of strategic deals
- Accountable for pursuit planning and execution, working at a strategic level to provide direction and perspective across the engagement
- Anticipate risks and removes barriers Has an active and direct impact on the overall quality and success of engagement
- Fully understands the client desired business outcomes and how the transformation strategy will deliver them through a series of projects each delivering business value;
- Can help construct a transformation plan that is based on a business journey, and walk the customer through the business value and outcomes delivered through that journey
- Strong client facing skills; builds client trust and engagement
- Understands technical and business objectives of client
- Manages relationship between organization and client
- Makes the connection between industry trends and client needs
If you're interested in the role as a Bid Manager with one of the UK's top digital solutions providers please submit your CV or contact Nathan on 02077806706.