|Position:||BEMS Service Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Location: Yorkshire, England
Salary: Excellent salary package + bonus and car allowance
We are looking for a BMS / BEMS Support Engineer required to join one of the best teams in the business.
Want to make a difference, be part of an amazing team, carry out innovative PPM activities and energy reduction initiatives whilst at the same time expanding your skills and knowledge then this could be the job for you.
The Yorkshire Support business has a fantastic reputation in the region and has some exciting plans to grow and develop further, so we need your help.
As part of our growth plans we are currently looking for a BEMS Support Engineer to join our team to:
- Carry out BMS PPM activities across various sites around the Yorkshire region
- Carry out small upgrades and additional works.
- Respond to and resolve reactive breakdowns both in hours and part of the out of hours standby team.
- Improve the energy performances of the buildings that we look after.
- To identify system improvements such as upgrades, system enhancements, software improvements.
- Provide detailed and concise written reports based upon your onsite activities.
Energy Solutions, SSEs energy optimisation division is the largest BMS and Energy Solutions provider in the UK, specialising in Siemens, Trend & Tridium and we are at the centre of SSEs push to bring distributed energy, smart city and smart building solutions to market.
Besides your passion to be the best and help the region and yourself grow, you should be conversant with all aspects of BEMS including infrastructure, software, integration and controls philosophies and be able to hold technical discussions around building control technologies with our clients and offer solutions in a clear and easily understood manner.
We value all BMS and HVAC experience and believe that the a good engineer will quickly pick up that skill to support any system but we will prioritise any applications with a high level of understanding (in order) of the following systems:
In addition to an attractive personal salary and benefits package, SSE can offer the opportunity for career progression
As you will be travelling to different sites its essential that you hold a full driving licence.
You can read more about what we do, via our website at https://sseenergyoptimisation.co.uk/
We have an excellent benefits package as part of our offering, here are a few highlights;
- Bonus on any additional works that you bring in.
- Opportunity for overtime (if you want it)
- Generous holiday allowance (you can even buy additional holidays)
- Company car or cash allowance
- Great share plans
- Group Pension Plan
- One day paid volunteering
Just click apply, it doesn't take long!
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. If you are internal, please let your line manager know prior to applying.
Closing date for applications is 23rd December 2019