|Salary:||EUR39600 - EUR59400 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
About the Role
Base Location: Dublin or Belfast
Salary: €39,600 - €59,400 + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: 12-month Fixed Term Contract | Full Time | Flexible First options available
What is the Role?
Our Assurance Officer is a key member of the Assurance and Data Protection Team. The team delivers the routine assurance framework, the assurance audit plan and risk-based dip testing and holds responsibility for maintaining the approvals process, which involves administration, reporting and providing gate one approvals. In this role you will:
- operate the assurance framework to ensure compliance with Regulatory Licence and Codes of Practice, SSE internal polices, legal obligations and any other applicable standards which impact the way we conduct business
- assess, measure and improve assurance and compliance throughout Home Energy, Business Energy and Airtricity Gas NI
- conduct audits in line with the approved assurance audit plan and ensure that all identified actions are tracked through to conclusion
- work closely with the Assurance Leads to ensure that areas of potential business risk are reviewed on an ongoing basis and incorporated into the overall Assurance audit plan
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- a positive, highly motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and a genuine interest in compliance
- a focus on quality and have a passion for delivering service excellence at all times
- excellent presentation and communication skills in addition to strong data and report-writing skills
- exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
- previous experience in quality assurance or compliance would be an advantage
About our Business
SSE is a multinational energy company listed on the FTSE 100, with a vision "to be a leading energy company in a net zero world". Were investing in £24bn+ by the end of the decade to help deliver our Net Zero Acceleration Programme.
Part of SSE Plc, Energy Customer Solutions is the Customer facing division - providing energy and low carbon solutions to over 1.3million customers. We have a strong market position with great customer relationships and expert customer teams working in Belfast, Cardiff, Dublin, Perth, and Reading. Energy Customer Solutions is made up of 2 external brands; we operate under the brands SSE Airtricity (Ireland) & SSE Energy Solutions (GB).
SSE Airtricity is Ireland's second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland. Around 40% of the electricity SSE Airtricity supplies to its customers on an island basis is generated from renewable sources - the greenest energy supply of any provider on the island and over three times the average on an all-island basis.
We have ambitious targets to help our customers on their journey to Net Zero by increasing the accessibility of green energy solutions through the provision of customer-driven propositions and were a partner to customers and stakeholders as they seek ways to respond to the climate crisis.
Help us power change.
Whats in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement (including public holidays), enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on or 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.