|Position:||Asset Management Information Officer|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Perth
Salary: £25,421 - £33,577 (SS04) depending on skills and experience
Working Pattern: Permanent | Flexible working patterns available
About the Department
Transmission operates under licence as Scottish Hydro Electric (SHE) Transmission plc, responsible for the transmission of electricity in the north of Scotland. We own and maintain the 132kV, 275kV and 400kV electricity transmission network in our licence area. Our network comprises of underground cables, overhead wooden poles, steel towers and electricity substations, and it extends over a quarter of the UK land mass across some of its most challenging terrain.
What is the Role?
As an Asset Management Information Officer, you'll be involved in controlling asset management systems and managing documentation including enforcement of business processes and administration of system access by all stakeholders. Some of your other main accountabilities will include:
- Ensure compliance with ISO 55000/9001 - information handling and storage of data
- Administration of document management and supporting internal and external stakeholders with asset management records including third party enquiries
- Document control and updates including quality control of existing records and handover of new projects
- React / track and alter documents as required by the business
- Using the company's asset management system, support the asset management team with the reporting of operation and maintenance activities, ensuring the correct work control documents, safety documents and records are all up to date
- Review and track documents review dates
- Assist in internal and external audits of company procedures
- Update CAD drawings and records
- Roll out any relevant updates to document management system and ensure all stakeholders are thoroughly updated with procedures and training
- Support the asset management team with preparation of scopes of work and budget requests and reviews, quality audits and other work scopes
- Promote and implement future upgrades for document control and information handling systems
What do I need?
To be successful in this role, we are looking for you to have a good understanding of document control and procedures and have previous experience within the Utilities industry, however this is not essential.
You'll have knowledge and practical experience of working within a controlled document and information management systems, and be competent in applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Auto Cad, BIM 360, Vault etc.
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch at sse.
We all have different skills here at SSE and that's what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it.'
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.