|Position:||Asset Management and Data Engineer|
|Salary:||GBP40658 - GBP49626 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
About the Role
Base Location: Flexible UK & Ireland | We're proud to offer a Flexible First approach to work, and this role is no exception. We will, however need your base 'home' location to be one of our SSE offices or depots around the UK and Ireland.
Salary: £40,658 - £49,626 + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
In this role you will:
- Ensure that all asset data records, including inspection, maintenance and follow up defect rectification are kept up to date.
- Deliver the Asset Management aspects of the E&I SHE plan to time and high quality each year.
- Present performance and change proposals relating to Asset Management and Systems.
- Complete site safety visits to ensure asset management field work is being carried out safely and as specified/designed.
- Liaising with internal teams to align budgets, track progress and ensure compliance.
What do I need?
- HNC in electrical engineering and/or significant experience in electricity networks.
- Strong knowledge of the Asset Management systems Maximo, Anywhere and CHiME.
- Understanding of statutory, regulatory & license requirements, safety and environmental legislation, industry wide codes, safety, network, and engineering standards.
- Thorough understanding of the Operational Safety rules and Operational experience of working on HV/EHV.
- Strong technical document writing capabilities. Able to present complex technical aspects up to Director level in a concise and effective manner.
About our Business
SSEN Distribution powers 3.8 million homes and businesses in communities across central southern England and the north of Scotland. Our team of more than 3,500 people keep customers connected to a safe and reliable supply of electricity whilst developing the flexible networks that are vital to achieving net zero. By enabling a smarter, more resilient electricity network we're ensuring our local communities continue to receive the power they need, both now and in the future. We are consistently investing and innovating to improve network resilience and future-proof power supplies for life's changing demands, from rolling out large scale EV charging schemes to supporting small community generation projects.
What's in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE' to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Stacey on 01738 342529.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.