Job Title: Area Sales Manager
OTE: circa £50k (Un-capped)
Benefits: Company Car, Fuel Card, Staff Discount, Pension, Health Cash Plan,
24 Days Holiday, Mobile Phone and Laptop
Our client is a catering ingredients and food service provider to many high-end catering, hotel and restaurant businesses all over the UK, and they are looking for an Area Sales Manager to grow their market share in London.
The Area Sales Manager will be the face to some of the most prestigious catering businesses in the London area.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
· Plan and prioritise sales activities to grow the company's share in the top-150 customers in the territory
· Use customer and prospect records to identify business opportunities
· Present and sample effectively to secure sales
· Network through customers, referrals, exhibitions and events to become the go-to person for catering professionals
· Generate new business and qualify enquiries to grow the customer base
· Record, analyse, report and administer according to company standards
· Develop skills and knowledge through training and personal initiative
· Ensure all sales tools are immaculately maintained and used appropriately
Confidence to work and relate to people at all levels
Be proactive and flexible to prioritise activity
Works well under pressure
Excellent communication skills
Confident telephone manner
Organised with attention to detail to meet deadlines
Positive, can-do attitude
Ability to build strong professional relationships
Passion and enthusiasm for food and flavours
Required qualifications, skills & experience:
Full Driving Licence
Accustomed to remote working, extensive travel and staying away as required
IT Literate with experience of MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
The ideal candidate would ideally come from a background having worked in a professional kitchen setting, however candidates who have sold into the HORECA markets with a real passion for food will be equally considered.
If you are interested in becoming an Area Sales Manager and live in London, please submit your details.