Area Sales Manager - Power Factor Correction Equipment (Capacitors) & Power Quality Products - North East England / Scotland - Globally Renowned Electrical/Electronic Manufacturer - £35-45k + Company Car (or allowance) + 25% Bonus + Flexible Benefits Package + 25 days holidays (plus stats) + Clear Long Term Progression Opportunities
My client is a global leader in power and automation technologies operating in more than 100 countries worldwide, and employing 150,000 people. In the UK they operate from more than 20 locations nationally and employ over 3,000 people.
The role falls within our clients Power Factor Correction Equipment (Capacitors) & Power Quality Products division and covers a variety of industries throughout the UK.
* The successful applicant will be required to achieve sales targets through successful selling of our clients PP products. A key emphasis will be placed upon Power Factor Correction Equipment and Power Quality Product sales throughout the whole of Scotland and the North East of England.
This would be an ideal role for an electrical specialist (HNC qualified) who would be keen to work in a technical sales position.
Key Responsibilities and duties:
* Promote & publicise our client's products in the market place with panel builders (OEM), industrial and commercial end users, electrical contractors and wholesalers.
* Identify & action any sales leads & opportunities to ensure successful sale. Liaise with FES Sales Team to cover all sales prospects available.
* Undertake surveys/discussions on client sites to identify all requirements and sales opportunities. Ensure design is within Company capabilities.
* Submit quotations in line with commercial procedures. Pursue order process to ensure successful product delivery & excellent levels of customer service.
* Support as necessary our client's Power Quality Strategic Customer Manager.
* Liaise with sub-contractors, factories & customers.
* Carryout on-site commissioning of Low Voltage capacitors.
* Undertake on-site after sales activities including reporting of comments, faults, and arrange any remedial actions required.
* Compliance of all Health & Safety Procedures.
* Reporting of market activities including competitors.
* Prepare & Issue, Area monthly reports & forecasts.
* Maintain regular contact with colleagues providing training support & direction together with selling back up as required, enabling turnover maximisation within the Region.
* HNC in electrical engineering or equivalent essential
* Results Orientation - Drive to meet or exceed targets
* Customer & Market Orientation - Builds customers relationships
* Technical Excellence - Recognised a expert in own field
* Teamwork & Collaboration
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
For more information call Daniel Shaw on 0161 831 1608 or emai:
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer