Position: Salary: Ref: Job Type: Published On: Start Date:
Application Packaging Engineer
Reading, Southern England
GBP450 - GBP525 per day
Application Packaging Engineer (Windows 10, Migration, Virtualisation, SCCM)
Summary of opportunity
- Berkshire based contract opportunity for an experienced Application Packager to join an established team
- Public Sector client. Current SC Clearance (as a minimum) is required.
- Major Windows 7 to Windows 10 migration
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will join a team of Application Packaging Engineering specialists who are currently in the middle of a major transition of a number of applications to Windows 10 (from Windows 7). It's a large piece of work with many complexities. As such, we are looking for an experienced specialist who likes to take on a challenge.
- 5+ years of experience in an application packaging position
- Deep knowledge of SQL Server
- Microsoft SCCM expertise beneficial
- ITIL Service Management knowledge
- Good experience of working in a cross functional team
- Comfortable working to timelines
- Flexible attitude, very capable of learning on the job
Click to apply!
Position: Application Packaging Engineer
Rate: £450 - £525 p/d
Length of contract: 6 months
Contact: Stephen White
Telephone: 020 7780 6700