|Salary:||GBP22178 - GBP29290 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Melksham
Salary: £22,178 - £29,290 depending on skills and experience
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | 37 hours, Flexible working patterns available
About the Department
Operations are responsible for keeping the lights on; we are at the front line on the Network. If we find a fault, it is our responsibility to respond to the fault, and dispatch our skilled teams to fix it as quickly as possible. We work in all hours, and through all weathers, ensuring our customers are never without power.
What is the Role?
This role will involve a wide variety of administrative tasks which are critical to the successful running of the Regional teams. This will include the co-ordination of the Regions training and compliance and liaising with managers and industrial staff to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service in all aspects of the business.
Typical responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to):
- administration of timesheets and expenses
- raising purchase orders, liaison with suppliers and receipting invoices to support various work streams in the Region
- responding to customer queries on the telephone, and in writing where required, in regards to connections delivery, supply restoration and general enquiries received within the region utilising and updating relevant systems
- maintenance of records, including archiving and disposal
- processing Planned Supply Interruption (PSI) requests within the region
- administration of phone bills
- administration of holiday and TOIL records for Administrators in the region
- collations of reports, including safety audit returns, regulatory reports, and local facilities inspection records
What do I need?
Your flexibility, good time management and organisational skills will enable you to work closely as part of a team or independently, managing your own workload. You'll ideally possess previous administration and customer service experience within a similar sized business setting. You'll have an understanding of data protection, business separation and competition and bribery laws, as well as an understanding of day to day administration processes and systems.
Excellent accuracy and communication skills are the key to success in this role along with a passion to provide an excellent customer liaison service. A proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential. Safety is at the heart of everything we do therefore you should show awareness of both personal and corporate safety practices.
Were committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
Well let you know the outcome of your job application after the closing date. To discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch
Please be aware if you are successful, you'll be required to complete our pre-employment screening process before joining SSE.
We all have different skills here at SSE and that's what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.