|Salary:||GBP25703 - GBP29879 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
About the Role
Base Location: Aberdeenshire, Moray or Shetland.
Salary: £25,703 - £29,879 + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available.
We have a great opportunity for an Administrator to join our team based in Aberdeenshire. Our Administrators:
- Provide financial & administrative support for functions across the team.
- Playing an integral part in the delivery of customer service and engineering project reporting.
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- Provide administrative support across the region where required, whilst working closely with the rest of the administration team.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- The ability to learn new IT systems quickly.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and workload.
- Someone who enjoys being part of a team and supporting other team members when required.
- Someone with a positive can-do attitude.
- Experience within an administration is desirable but not essential.
About our Business
SSEN Distribution powers 3.8 million homes and businesses in communities across central southern England and the north of Scotland. Our team of more than 3,500 people keep customers connected to a safe and reliable supply of electricity whilst developing the flexible networks that are vital to achieving net zero. By enabling a smarter, more resilient electricity network we're ensuring our local communities continue to receive the power they need, both now and in the future. We are consistently investing and innovating to improve network resilience and future-proof power supplies for life's changing demands, from rolling out large scale EV charging schemes to supporting small community generation projects.
What's in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE' to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Fiona on or 01738 340954.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.