|Position:||Administration Assistant - Fusion Heating|
|Salary:||GBP22700 - GBP24000 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
About the Role
Base Location: Belfast (Moneyreagh BT23 6BL)
Salary: From £22,700 + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time
What is the Role?
In this role you will:
- provide a high standard of administrative support within a service environment, ensuring all work is produced in an accurate and timely manner and to a consistently high standard
- help with the effective scheduling of works to field based Engineers, ensuring maximum productivity on a daily basis
- utilise in house IT systems to ensure work orders are progressed and completed effectively
- provide an efficient, courteous and professional approach to all telephone callers
- carry out all associated administrative tasks such as filing and recording messages / controlled documents
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- strong administration skills and experience of working in a busy office environment, with proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- excellent organisational and time management skills, in order to meet deadlines
- a friendly and professional attitude and approach to work, capable of being flexible and adaptable
- good verbal & written communication skills
About our Business
SSE is a multinational energy company listed on the FTSE 100, with a vision "to be a leading energy company in a net zero world". Were investing in £24bn+ by the end of the decade to help deliver our Net Zero Acceleration Programme.
Part of SSE Plc, Energy Customer Solutions is the Customer facing division - providing energy and low carbon solutions to over 1.3million customers. We have a strong market position with great customer relationships and expert customer teams working in Belfast, Cardiff, Dublin, Perth, and Reading. Energy Customer Solutions is made up of 2 external brands; we operate under the brands SSE Airtricity (Ireland) & SSE Energy Solutions (GB).
SSE Airtricity is Ireland's second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland. Around 40% of the electricity SSE Airtricity supplies to its customers on an island basis is generated from renewable sources - the greenest energy supply of any provider on the island and over three times the average on an all-island basis.
We have ambitious targets to help our customers on their journey to Net Zero by increasing the accessibility of green energy solutions through the provision of customer-driven propositions and were a partner to customers and stakeholders as they seek ways to respond to the climate crisis.
Help us power change.
Whats in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.