|Position:||Accounts Receivable Administrator - Part Time|
|Contact Name:||Jenna Jackson|
Base Location: Dublin 18
Salary: circa €26,000 (pro-rata) depending on skills and experience + annual bonus
Working Pattern: Permanent | Part Time - 18.5 hours per week
About the Department
Energy Customer Solutions is the face of SSE to our customers in GB and Ireland, providing leading and reliable B2B services as well as leading retail solutions for our B2C customers.
What is the Role?
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Administrator. The purpose of the role is to:
- Recording and lodging of all cash receipts and updating the sales ledger accordingly.
- Preparation of bank deposits.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- High-volume data-entry.
- Preparation of month-end reports.
- Liaising with customer services, billing and commercial department.
- Dealing with queries to ensure invoices are paid promptly.
- Any other duties as may be determined by the Accounts Receivable Manager.
What do I need?
- Significant administration experience.
- Good knowledge & experience working within a customer-focused environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent analytical/reconciliation skills.
- A proven track record in working to tight deadlines.
- A flexible approach to task management.
- Organisational skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Were committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch sse.
We all have different skills here at SSE and that's what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it.'
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note the salary above is Full-Time, if successful, you will be required to work only 18.5 hours per week