Welcome to the EqualEngineers Recruiter Registration! We are delighted that you have shown an interest in us and our platform. We are the go-to place for organisations who want to source highly-competent, diverse engineers and apprentices and those who support increasing diversity in the engineering and technology profession. We specifically target underrepresented groups including female; Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME); lesbian,gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT+); and disabled candidates.
We enable your organisation to demonstrate your commitment to diversity and inclusion by showcasing how you have created your inclusive working environment, and the benefits you offer.
The EqualEngineers hub allows your in-house recruitment teams the ability to:
- Post jobs on the EE platform searchable by all our website visitors.
- Access to our registered diverse talent pool of candidates looking for roles in engineering and technology.
- Add skills to job posts to market directly to suitable candidates.
- Create an organisation profile showcasing your company as an inclusive employer and the benefits you offer.
- Featured jobs for enhancing listings.
- Supplement your online presence with a physical presence at out national Apprenticeship Careers Fairs and Graduate Careers Fairs.
Please fill out our Recruiter Registration form to apply to register your organisation on our platform.
We hope you will join us in showcasing engineering and technology as an inclusive profession open to everyone and help shift the needle on underrepresented groups.